St. Augustine Wedding: Gene and Kelly!

Find It For Brides | MyBridalConnection | Yahoo Bridal Show Events | Bridal Show Tickets | BlogSpot | WordPress | Facebook | Twitter

This is a sneak peek of a local St. Augustine wedding that will be coming up in our St. Augustine Wedding Styles online magazine that has an amazing vintage feel to it. This local wedding is great for inspiration, for the St. Augustine wedding services, and wedding vendors. So enjoy!

It was a quite a night. We both love Darius Rucker and Gene bought tickets for my birthday to see him play in Orlando on February 24th, 2011. We were sitting there enjoying Darius when all of a sudden Gene grabbed my hand. He quickly slipped the ring on my finger and whispered “Will you marry me?” Of course I said yes!! Gene tried his best to get us back stage and to propose on stage, but I am so happy it turned out the way it did. The best part was despite being surrounded by thousands of people he and I were the only ones, at that very moment, who knew what was happening. The song playing was “Alright” and we knew from that moment everything would be alright.


I knew from the beginning that I wanted a vintage themed wedding and different from the ordinary. Our venue, The White Room in St. Augustine, went perfect with our theme. It not only is in the heart of the nation’s oldest city, it has so much charm and definitely the vintage feel. I chose my colors, sky blue, blush and cream, because I thought they were romantic, elegant, bright, and charming. The colors together were so soothing, and when guests walked into the reception area, I wanted it to feel like they had just stepped into a tea party or garden. I knew that when I walked into the reception, I wanted it to feel airy and happy, not dark and drab. I know that is just how I felt.

Ceremony Location: The White Room
Reception Location: The White Room
Caterer: The White Room
Photographer: Tonya Beaver
Bridesmaids Dresses: David’s Bridal
Groom and Groomsmen Wear: Men’s Warehouse

To see the rest of this St. Augustine wedding you can go to Tonya Beaver Photography's blog.  

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

About Me

St. Augustine, FL, United States
Congratulations on your engagement! Your off to a great start! Let us help you find you the most spectacular St. Augustine Bridal Shows, the best St. Augustine wedding services, and information on St. Augustine weddings to help your plan for your big day.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.